Keep Your Air Force 1s Clean & Clear With Sole Protector Plus+™ or Our New Sole Protector Lite
- Use Sole Protector Plus+ if you are looking for long lasting protection with built in traction and extra durability.
- Good for everyday, casual use.
- SP Plus+ comes with 1 pair and is good for 30+ wears
- Use Sole Protector Lite If you are looking for short term protection or the ability to wear your SP a few times then toss the dirt when you are done.
- SP Lite offers a “no heat” solution that is best for very light use, or if you are looking for protection against yellowing while storing your kicks.
- SP Lite is sold as a pack and comes with 3 pairs of protectors and traction pods.
Click here for SP Plus+ Installation Video.
Installation Tip For Sole Protector Plus+: Sole Protector Plus+ will need heat from a heat gun or hair dryer around the toe and heel to help it stick due to the intricate pattern.
***Make sure the material is completely sealed before wearing outside. If not continue to heat and work the material into the sole until it is completely sealed.
Return PolicyAs long as your Sole Protector is unused and in the original packaging, it can be returned or exchanged. Just send your SP to the following address: Sole Protector 1969 S. Alafaya Trail #410 Orlando, FL 32828 Please include a note letting the warehouse know whether you are returning or exchanging your order. *Shipping fees will not be refunded. Please Note: We do not accept returns or exchanges on used Sole Protectors. If your order was placed within the last 60 days we can offer a refund. If your order was placed more than 60 days ago then we can only offer an exchange or merchandise credit.
Recently Viewed Products
$23.99Air Jordan 1 Sole Protector™