Sole Protector® 1st Annual Season Of Giving - Big Box Opportunity To Receive November 28, 2019 – December 31, 2019
Sole Protector® 1st Annual Season Of Giving - Big Box Opportunity To Receive
November 28, 2019 – December 31, 2019
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S./D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, WHO ENTER FROM WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
1. Eligibility: Big Box Opportunity To Receive (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to: legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, who are located in the United States or the District of Columbia, all at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, officers, and agents of Sole Protector LLC (“Sponsor”), their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, and advertising, Sweepstakes and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household of each such person(s) (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or win.
This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Sole Protector LLC, 1969 S Alafaya Tr.#410, Orlando, FL 32828.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on November 28, 2019, 10:00 am Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends on December 31, 2019, 11:59 pm EDT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period consists of an Entry Period and a Fulfillment Period as follows –
- The Sweepstakes’ “Entry Period” shall start on November 28, 2019, 10:00 am EDT and ends on December 31, 2019, 11:59 pm EDT;
- The Sweepstakes’ “Fulfillment Period” shall start on November 29, 2019, 9:00 am EDT and ends on January 5, 2020, 11:59 pm EDT.
Entries are ONLY VALID in respect of Valid Transactions made during the Entry Period.Winners MUST claim their prize during the Fulfillment Period.
4. How to Enter: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
To enter by making a purchase: To participate and enter the Sweepstakes, if you are eligible, you must complete the actions described in a) below which constitutes a “Valid Transaction“:
- You must successfully complete the purchase of an Eligible Sweepstakes Product, meaning that you must complete a purchase using the Buy It Now function during the Entry Period.
- During the checkout process when using the Buy It Now function, you must submit the promo code per the promo code guidelines provided on the official Sole Protector 1st Annual Season Of Giving information page.
- If you do not enter the promo code prior to purchasing an item via the Buy It Now function, you will not be entered into the Sweepstakes. The promo code cannot be applied to a purchase retroactively.
If you complete a Valid Transaction during the Entry Period you will have the option to submit one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each quantity purchased, Eligible Sweepstakes Product purchased that meets the Valid Transaction requirements.
All Valid Transactions made outside of the Entry Period are automatically disqualified from the Sweepstakes. In entering the Sweepstakes, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The sponsor may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
“Eligible Sweepstakes Product” includes any items available for sale on www.sole-protector.com.
To enter without making a purchase: to enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase, handprint your full name, date of birth, mailing address, and email address on a 3” x 5” card, and mail to: Sole Protector, Big Box 1969 S. Alafaya Tr. #410, Orlando, FL 32828 to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Requests must be postmarked and received no later than December 23th, 2019. Each mail-in entry must be in a separate postmarked outer envelope. No facsimiles or mechanical reproductions of entries allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or postage-due mail/entries. Submissions become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or postage-due mail/entries.
Limit: There is no limit to the number of Valid Transactions per person or mail-in entries you may receive, and therefore there is no limit to the number of entries per person. Each Eligible Product purchased or sold via a Valid Transaction will provide you with the option to submit one (1) entry.
Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Any entrant that attempts to complete or submit fraudulent entries, and his/her entries, will be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entrants may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder.
5. Drawing: Sponsor will randomly select, by random number generator, one (1) total winner per event as described below, from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes period. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. You can only win once during the “Sweepstakes Period.”
Winners will be drawn and announced in the following manner:
- Thursday, November 28th winners will be announced on Friday, November 29th at 12pm EDT
- Friday, November 29th winners will be announced on Saturday, November 30th at 12pm EDT
- Monday, December 2nd winners will be announced on Tuesday, December 3rd at 12pm EDT
- Saturday, December 14th winners will be announced on Sunday, December 15th at 12pmEDT
- Thursday, December 26th winners will be announced on Friday, December 27th at 12pm EDT
All potential winners selected, by random number generator as detailed above, will be notified via e-mail address and/or telephone number provided during entry into the Sweepstakes. Potential winners are subject to verification. If a potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, if attempted notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is otherwise unable or unwilling to accept and claim the prize as stated, the winner may be disqualified and the prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant who will also be selected randomly. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, within seven (7) days of attempted notification or prize may be forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants.
6. Prize: The five (5) prize winners, one (1) from each day of the Sweepstakes, will win the following prizes:
- One (1) Samsung 50” Class LED TV (or equivalent) and Roku Streaming Stick, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $380 USD
- One (1) Sony Playstation 4 1TB “Only On Playstation” Bundle (or equivalent), ARV: $300 USD
- One (1) Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB NBA 2K20 Bundle (or equivalent) ARV: $300 USD
- One (1) Nike Air Jordan XI Black And Red “Bred” ARV: $220 USD
- One Apple iPad 32GB “Wi-Fi” ARV: $329 USD
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is as of the date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference in the value of the prize as stated herein and value at the time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded. Limit: one (1) prize per person/household. Prizes are non-transferable. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize-winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used. Winners will be issued an IRS 1099 form depending on the prize value. Please allow 1-2 weeks for fulfillment of prize after confirmation.
Winner acknowledges that Sweepstakes Parties (as defined below) have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact, or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms, therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
7. Release: As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, and each of its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and agents, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Sweepstakes Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize; (b) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual and his/her entries it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the website, or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other Sweepstakes or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Binding Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Florida law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deem necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties.
THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND (2) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE AND IN SECTION 7(B)-(D), SO SUCH LANGUAGE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
11.Governing Law & Jurisdiction: This Sweepstakes and its Official Rules are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 10 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in Florida.
13. Winner’s List: A full list of winners will be available at the Sole Protector 1st Annual Season Of Giving Summary Page on or around Jan 5th, 2020.